Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Gang ATX

First, I want to tell you that Chris Hallman is my hero. SERIOUSLY.
and if you're in the SG, he should be yours too.

three words:
BUCKET.OF.SOUP!

hallman is my hero! for real.

some of the most delicious minestrone soup you've ever had, walked two blocks (no, not that kid from ohio) in none other than a REAL bucket. i honestly cannot get over this.

the most amazing thing ever! A BUCKET OF (vegan) SOUP!!!!!!!!!!

When I called Soup Gang Prez, Leif Valin, to tell him about this feat he said, "Hallman is like the Soup Jesus".
I guess Leif meant that Hallman could take a bucket of water and turn it into a bucket of soup...

All Praise the motha'-fu@#*in' Soup Jesus, then.

soup in a bucket...what a beautiful thing!

next thanksgiving...a garbage can.

Meghan SG-ATX

1 comment:

kristen por vida. said...

i really cannot believe there are people in this universe who love soup as much as i do.

this made my day.